T3S2-19 Power 19″ T3 Single 2-Ohm Superwoofer
The Power T3S2-19 “superwoofer” has a whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area for deep bass and features a single 2-Ohm voice coil for easy wiring. This is the largest, most powerful subwoofer Rockford Fosgate has ever built!
The Power T3S2-19 can rightfully be classified as a “superwoofer” due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That’s right… we don’t need no stinkin’ 18″ subs … this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We’re talkin’ Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
The Power 19″ incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberized material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient “Push/Pull” voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly.
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5″ voice coil
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- 1 Year Warranty
6000 Watts Max