6.5” Coaxial 2-Way Marine Speaker with White Grilles
Enjoy legendary Alpine sound in your boat.
The SPS-M601W are 6.5” coaxial 2-way marine speakers that keep the music playing even in the harsh sun and surf found in the marine environment.
- White Color
- CTA-2031 Speaker Rating: 35W RMS, 110W Peak Power
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- 89 dB Sensitivity
- Water resistant design, rated at IPX5
- UV resistant grilles, rated at ASTM D4329
- Salt spray and fog resistant, rated at ASTM B117
- Improve the output and sound quality of your vehicle with these highly efficient speaker choices
- High efficiency design runs easily off of factory or built-in head unit power for an easy system upgrade
CTA-2031 Speaker Rating:
Max RMS Power Capacity: 35W
Peak Power Capacity: 110W
When the waves are just right, the sea spray and wind are in your face, and the boat is motoring along, you want to make sure your tunes play loud and sound good. The SPS-M601W marine speakers are designed specifically for boat use, so you don’t have to worry about their performance in the harsh marine environment.
There’s no denying speakers will get wet in a boat. The SPS-M601W use a water-resistant cone and are rated at IPX5, so they can withstand water spray from any direction without hampering their performance.
Just like you can get too much sun, your speakers can also take a beating from harsh rays. Not to worry though, because the SPS-M601W’s grilles meet ASTM D4329 testing standards for UV resistance to prevent them from discoloring. The speakers also meet ASTM B117 testing standards for salt spray and fog exposure to prevent against corrosion.
The SPS-M601W speakers deliver the Alpine sound you expect. The poly woofers combine with the 7/8” titanium tweeters for accurate reproduction and high-frequency detail. With a frequency range of 50Hz – 20kHz and 89 dB sensitivity, you will have plenty of power to enjoy quality sounds on the waves.