P1S4-12 Punch 12″ P1 4-Ohm SVC Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P1 12” is the first in a family of famous “Punch” subwoofers for cars and trucks. The P1S4-12 features a 4-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 12″ are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called “The Punch”. During their inception in the 1980’s, they quickly became “The Woofer of Choice” for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology in the Punch P1 woofer increases woofer surface cone area by up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Rubberized ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- 1 Year Warranty
500 Watts Max