4-Channel Weather Resistant Tough Power Pack Amplifier
A small amp that packs a punch.
This tiny amplifier can be installed with an aftermarket or factory head unit, resulting in up to 4 times the power increase over the head unit’s original built-in power.
- Alpine’s Class D amplifier circuit with Dynamic Peak Power (D.P.P.)
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating)
- 150W x 4 D.P.P. (2Ω/4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- CTA-2006-B Specifications: 75W RMS x 4 (2Ω/4Ω, 14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 82dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- >0.05% THD
- OEM-grade Tyco 26-pin connector with pigtail wire harness
- Speaker/RCA inputs (Selectable, High range=0.5-10V, Low range=0.2-4V)
- Crossovers: Off/HP/LP, Fc=50-400Hz @ -12dB/Oct. (variable)
- Input gain settings (variable)
- 2ch/4ch input (selectable)
The KTA-F30W is perfect for when you want to boost your sound system but don’t have the space for a large amplifier. It is compatible with an aftermarket or factory head unit and adds up to 4 times the power over the head unit’s original built-in power.
The KTA-30FW features Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology which uses a new dynamic power supply design that delivers bursts of power during rigorous musical passages. When the amplifier senses that more power is required, the power supply quickly increases the internal gain level, effectively doubling the power for a significant increase in dynamic range at high music volumes.
The KTA-30FW is ready for your adventures. It is weather resistant, rated at IP66 for protection again dust ingress and high-pressure water spray. The KTA-30FW features a rugged chassis and high-quality waterproof connector so it can be used in installations where it will be exposed to the elements, like side-by-sides, boats, open-top vehicles. and motorcycles.
The KTA-30FW measures just 9-3/16” (W) x 1-5/8” (H) x 3-3/4” (D), so its small footprint lets it fit where most amplifiers won’t. The KTA-30FW can be tucked away under the dash or in the glove compartment, installed under the dash of a side-by-side, placed in the saddlebag of a motorcycle, or used in other places where space is an issue.