High Visibility Rear-View Mountable Camera
Make blind spots disappear with the HCE-C114 high-visibility Rear-View Camera system, compatible with any Alpine or other aftermarket brand AVN system.
- High visibility for clear imaging viewing, day or night
- Direct connection to select Alpine head units and universal RCA Video Output
- 132-degree horizontal, 105-degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide illumination range (1.5 – 100,000 LUX)
- 1/3.7-inch CMOS image sensor (640 x 480, 0.3M pixels)
- IP 67 rating; Waterproof and dustproof; Weather-proof camera enclosure
- Universal mounting bracket and 23-foot direct extension cable included
- Compatible with Multiple Camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B; Sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP; Sold separately)
- 1.5 – 100,000 LUX Luminance Range
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera extension cable length: 10.5m
Clear Image Viewing Day or Night
The HCE-C114 Rear-View Camera has high-visibility for clear image viewing during the day or night. Experience incredible image quality, even when driving through heavy shaded areas into areas with bright sunlight. The automatic imaging function adjusts the white balance, so your camera picture is displayed clearly on your head unit screen.
The HCE-C114 Rear-View Camera is compatible with any Alpine or other aftermarket brand audio/video/navigation (AVN) system with a composite video rear-view camera input. Color video is available when the camera is connected to a color video output.
Precise, Wide-View Camera Angles
Reduce your blind spots with the HCE-C114 Rear-View Camera’s wide viewing angles of 132-degrees horizontal and 105-degrees vertical. When the vehicle is put in reverse, the rear-view camera is activated, and the rear-view image is displayed on your head unit screen.
The HCE-C114 Rear-View Camera pairs perfectly with Alpine’s License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP – sold separately). The KTX-C10LP has a direct mount for the HCE-C114 and a built-in LED light for extra brightness during night time. Adjust your camera to tilt up to 45-degrees, so you can achieve the optimal viewing angle.